Monday, June 20, 2011

Are You Screen Peeking?


The Train Incident
So, I take the the train to Chicago every morning (sadly). This is kind of funny because it happens so much. This is how it goes...

I sit down all dressed up and with my awesome laptop and fire up Backtrack 5 to play around with some of the things and all of the sudden.. the person sitting next to me clearly is eye-balling my screen. I wonder what goes through their mind? (lol) My favorite part is when they probably read things like "attack, password attack, hacking, infection, etc." That actually happened today that is why I wanted to share it on here. Oh well, what can you do! I should probably get one of those screens that go over the laptop screen for those screen peekers! Oh, and I know you love my wallpaper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment